Sunday, May 30, 2010

Green Leaf Vietnamese Bistro

<2010-05-30 Sun> How to put a Vietnamese restaurant within the context
of other similar restaurants in Victoria? Because I usually order pho
in the other I decided to do the same. I wasn't disappointed. In fact,
the pho was better than Pho Vuong and perhaps even better than Pho Vy
(although one think I really like about Pho Vy is that they have a
'spicy sauce' option). Would I come back to it? Definitely. The prices
are very good, they open 7 days a week from 11:30 to 10 PM (I
think). As I was leaving the table next had ordered quail and it
looked very good. I'll have to try them next time.

Verdict: As good as the best Vietnamese in town. Recommended in you are in the area.

For more information, including address, visit:
Green Leaf Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment