Saturday, June 5, 2010

Thai Bistro

<2010-06-05 Sat> Having visited My Thai the day before, I felt it was a good way to compare them. I had the same meal (red curry), and it was clear that Thai Bistro is superior. Their red curry is tasty. Overall a significantly better product, at a cheaper price (I paid 8.75 +tip).

It was however, a bit of a strange experience: I came at 12:30 (Saturday) and was the only customer. The business next door was blooming, though.

Cost: 8.75 + tip for a lunch special. Lunch pricing.

Verdict: Neutral. If you really want Thai, go for it. It is as good or better than most in town (that does not mean much though, see my review of the other Thai rest.). It is also a cheap destination.

For more information, including address, visit:
Planet Thai Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment