Monday, September 13, 2010

Mo:Lé



<2010-09-13 Mon>

No. 104

Mo:Lé is a favourite. I have eaten here a couple of times, but have not been wowed by it the way its placement in reviews would imply.

Their menu feels brunch-like, and perhaps one of the reasons it is so popular during the weekends, when you usually have to wait to get a table (Habit benefits with the overflow, for sure). As I write this I checked their website, and indeed, they open from 8 AM to 4 PM. Hence their menu.

I am not keen on eggs during lunch, and decided to order the curry.

As I wait for my food, I have to say that I like the restaurant. It has certain charm that is hard to describe.

My curry arrived in a very hot plate (extra points in my book) and had a wonderful and rich smell. It was a pasta on top of a bed of spinach, with yams cashews and onions. All the flavour were there.

My only complaint is that it felt soggy. I wonder if this dish would taste better on rice.

The service deserves two comments: please do not "dear" me, and please, please, do not ask me if I want change, ever.

Overall, a good visit. I'll consider it specially for a breakfast.

Paid 13.50 + tip

For more information, including address, please visit:
Mo:le on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment