Friday, November 12, 2010

Brickyard Pizza



No. 117

<2010-09-28 Tue>

There are many, many Pizzerias in town, but somehow, I never think of pizza as a meal, or even a snack. I rarely eat pizza out, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

Located next to the Odeon, Brickyard pizza is a pizzeria and a bar. I think its strength is to offer inexpensive food in the evenings (particularly after a night at the movies, or out drinking).

I ordered a slice of spinach pizza. It was decent for the price, but I would not go out of my way to have this for lunch.

As a location, I like it. It has a good vibe. This might come from the fact that it feels like a bar when people come to mingle with each other.

Verdict: a decent place for a late-night snack, but not a lunch destination.

For more information, including location:
Brickyard Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment