Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Soda Shoppe: its coffee sucks

My original review is here here

As I write this, I am looking at a coffee that is totally undrinkable.

This was no surprise. First, I knew I was one of the first to visit this location. The machine needed to be primed. Would they have done it? As I watched the young person operating the coffee maker, I discovered that she hardly knows how to operate it. The answer to my question was probably no.

Then there are the subtleties: why make the coffee in a glass and then pour into a cup? The crema is wasted. They won't warm the cups. My cup was cold.

The small side chocolate used to be Rogers, then Lyndt, now it is Planters (filled with peanut butter). Feels it is going downhill since it was under the Roger's umbrella.

The view is magnificent, but I can't drink this coffee.

--dmg

Paid: 1.95 for single espresso.

No comments:

Post a Comment